Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Sunday, October 15, 2017

YRCC Monday 16th 6:30 Barenaked Group

Don't forget that the Barenaked Ladies Group (God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings) is meeting early this Monday morning (Oct.16)!

I haven't made a proper plan for tomorrow yet, as I've put all my energy into the concert.

I do know we have to rehearse We Rise Again, Noel Nouvelet, and River. You'll be getting the music for River tomorrow!

Next Monday is the first Mistletoe small group rehearsal at 6:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment