Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Free Outdoor Concerts in Newmarket Summer 2017

'Tis the season! It's outdoor concert season!
Christmas isn't the only singing season, Choristers!
This summer, be sure to sing and dance to live music whenever you can. There are plenty of opportunities here in Newmarket!
Starting tomorrow, with our very own Carrot Sticks, there are 2 free concerts every week!
Read about it here. 
You can bring your lawn chair or you can choose to stand so you can move to the music.


I love the Carrot Sticks!





No comments:

Post a Comment