Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Small Group Breath of Heaven

Hi Guys,

I'm attaching the accompaniment for Breath of Heaven so you can rehearse at home.

I didn't know I could do this, but Trix asked me to and offered to help if I couldn't figure it out. Sometimes you just need to be told a thing is possible to make it so.

It's taking me forever. I'm not the tech wiz that Trix is. She said it would be easy, but I didn't manage to figure out an easy way. So, this is what I ended up with, a video.





I love this song. Thank you for agreeing to sing it for us.

We're going to have another amazing concert.

Don't forget to let all your friends and relatives know about the concert so they can set the date aside. December is a busy time. December 4th at 2pm at Trinity United Church in Newmarket.

You can invite them to your house after for a light supper. You won't need much because you'll be encouraging them all to indulge at intermission and have lots of sweets!

Let me know if this video is helpful.

Yours in harmony,

Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment